
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!" Psalm 105: 1 - 3
One of the results of knowing God personally is talking of His wondrous works. What a pleasure to praise the name of the amazing Creator of all things! My life is overflowing with victory! I continue to hear from my Savior and Father. I can walk in liberty, love and a resounding peace. He is faithful and true. I cannot help myself - I must make known His deeds among the people. God is always present and anxious to be invited into our decision-making process and our thought process. When He is welcomed, we find ourselves informed and challenged; if we yield to His direction we find victory.
One of the results of knowing God personally is talking of His wondrous works. What a pleasure to praise the name of the amazing Creator of all things! My life is overflowing with victory! I continue to hear from my Savior and Father. I can walk in liberty, love and a resounding peace. He is faithful and true. I cannot help myself - I must make known His deeds among the people. God is always present and anxious to be invited into our decision-making process and our thought process. When He is welcomed, we find ourselves informed and challenged; if we yield to His direction we find victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment