Saturday, April 14, 2012

So Many Seeds Have Been Sown


My life’s garden has been planted, one seed at time, by so many dear people. Wish I could list them all. God continues to tend each blossom and yes, even the weeds I’ve permitted entry. Some who have sown are already with their heavenly Father. How I wish I could speak to them today and express my deep thankfulness for their efforts and prayers. Others continue to produce fruit as I watch their lives.

Seeds have both sprouted and been harvested by watering and nourishing, but God willing, sisters and brothers in the Lord will continue to sow.

 Janet Lay sowed seeds of encouragement

 Kay Fish McQuillen sowed Proverbs 31 homemaking skills

 Betty Chamberlain sowed seeds of Biblical history knowledge

 Mabel Brant sowed missions inspiration

 Pastor Strickland sowed healing

 Betty Crawford sowed seeds of strength and courage

 Elvin Crawford sowed faith

 Desiree Croxdale sowed a woman’s friendship

 Herman Beattie sowed sacrifice

 Grace King sowed seeds of life-long commitment to Christ

 Lovely home-bound, eighty-five year old lady with mangled arthritic hands crocheting gifts for others that I visited on a lay witness mission sowed dedication

 Clair Lundberg sowed perseverance

 Ruth Redshaw sowed acts of tireless service

 Dozens of others sowed humility, gentleness, wisdom and on and on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...