Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The Author of Creativity
Last evening I sat in a beautiful sanctuary listening to a concert band perform Christmas selections. The musical notes floated through the air with every breath deliberately blown into the flutes, clarinets, trumpets or trombones. Each key carefully touched with just the right pressure and, of course, accurate tempo. The percussion section provided precise assistance to each number. Hours of dedicated practice were providing fruitful, creative memories for all. While I sat within the majestic walls of that church I marvelled at the God-given and God-inspired motivation that stirs each of us to create beauty. We irresistibly seek ways to express goodness and majesty. The Creator of all wonders stirs and enables us to sing, speak, write and serve. Driven by the desire to contribute joy on this earth, we yield time and talent to uplift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment