Tuesday, June 26, 2012
And Yet...Another Season Begins
New faces, new neighbors, new church and new ‘unknowns’... I pack each box wondering what events will fill my next season of life. Each day brings comforting familiarities that provide security and comfort throughout our days. And of course, many days surprise us with unplanned happenings. But replanting my life to another home is much more complicated than placing my dishes in another kitchen cabinet.
Mixed emotions flood my heart and mind as I anticipate a new beginning. What upcoming challenges will my husband and I face? Who will the Lord use to speak into our spirits? How can I affect another’s life in the name of the Lord? God our Father has proven Himself to me time and time again. So of one thing I am sure! Almighty God is with me as I wrap each item in bubble wrap and He will be waiting for me as I step over the threshold of my new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment