Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So Thankful for His Mercy and Care



Mercy and grace extended into our lives comes in many forms as our days and years pass. How God deserves praise, adoration and thankfulness! This summer I am daily reminded of His caring and merciful favor in my life. Knowing in our hearts that returning to the area of the country where most of our family members live, my husband and I put our home on the market. Within three days the first home-hunter viewed our place and made an offer. I was shocked! With the real estate market in the condition it currently is in our nation, I can only see this wonderful answer to prayer as a gift of mercy.


My Lord knows very well that the desire of my heart is to be near my mother, children and grandchildren. Here I am, in my new abode. I wake every morning with a thankful heart that I have this opportunity. As I post these words unpacked boxes surround me. My body is weary from the physical toll of moving. Cabinets and floors beckon to be cleaned. But, I could not be happier or more grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...