Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Came the Greatest Gift


Our loving Heavenly Father gave us the ultimate gift of His Son many years ago. But He did not cease His giving of gifts after the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He has given personalized gifts to me over and over again as I have relied on Him.


I wonder what gifts He will extend this Christmas season? Could it be a revelation on what His plan is for the upcoming year? Will I supernaturally come to understand a situation that has been burdening me? Might He comfort me as no human being can? Maybe He will provide wisdom as I make an important decision? He may extend supernatural physical stamina on just the right day.

Lord God, thank you for the redemption of my life through Your Son. I praise You for the multitude of gifts with which You’ve filled my life. With anticipation I wait upon Your goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...