O the
beauty! Majestically-colored fruit adorning the branches. This can only be a
tree touched by the Master’s hand. Its roots must have grown deep in only the
very richest soil.
I want to resemble Your handiwork, Father. Is
it possible? Yes, You say…”his delight is
in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night…He shall be
like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its
season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.
Psalm 1: 2, 3reading yet another news blog!
time for
Facebook but, an abbreviated devotional hour!
memorizing
historical info’….alright that is fine…but, how about memorizing scripture!
long moments
of worry….aha, could be traded for meditating on biblical answers!
Lord, I long
to be more fruitful, filled with Your wisdom. May I be substantially rooted. When You observe my ways, may I be found righteous.
“For the Lord knows the way of the
righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish.” v. 6
No comments:
Post a Comment