Saturday, July 31, 2010
Breezes of Strength
As our very hot weather pattern remains after many weeks I enjoy the mild early mornings on my deck. A very sweet breeze blew over my face and reminded me that my heavenly Father does the very same thing to my spirit. He gently blows His breath over my life refreshing me right when I need it. Just when the weather of my life seems a little uncomfortable, stinging, burning or too stormy, His breath of life flows toward me. My heart begins to sing, "Breathe on me, Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. Breathe on me, Breath of God, Till I am wholly Thine, Until this earthly part of me Glows with Thy fire divine." (Robert Jackson/Edwin Hatch) He is faithful to carry and refresh me through various 'weather patterns'. Thank you Father God and Sweet Holy Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment