| Bok Tower Garden |
Is there a kindred spirit within my voice? I think I’m surrounded by unbelief and twisted spiritual teaching
Oh, yes, I remember standing alone more than once over the years....
But, is today’s self-absorbed society, within and outside of the church, any more overwhelming than days gone by….
Peter earnestly tried to prepare all believers, “But there were also false prophets among the people, even as you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who brought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.” II Peter 2: 1,2
To be surrounded or enclosed on all sides by confused Christian worldviews could have been too much to bear…..
if it were not for the synonym of surrounded…embraced…
yes, I am embraced by a strengthening, loyal Spirit of God
therefore, I am not alone
No comments:
Post a Comment