Thursday, July 26, 2012

Before the "Welcome Home"




Oh, what anticipation floods over me when I meditate on meeting our Father God in the heavenly realm! Yes, the beauty of that dwelling place will be splendid. But my exhilarated spirit and mind anxiously await viewing the One who is enveloped by and radiating with His character, love and mercy. He has shown so many aspects of His presence during my walk with Him on the earthly realm. He has been my Gentle Shepherd and Redeemer. The Comforter has strengthened my hand and heart. And He is coming back. The loyal and true King will return.

Before that day many have been and will continue to be welcomed by Him as their last breath escapes their being. The “Welcome Home” must be magnificent. I can only imagine.

But, before that welcome can occur there is a clear prerequisite.

“I told you, and you did not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.”

John 10: 25-30 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...