Monday, August 23, 2021

Forever Friends

Mom December 2020
Dawn and I

 Spiritual women of the Lord have a profound effect on me. After turning my life over to God I've longed for deep friendships, so much wealth is found in their company. Mountain tops and valleys are a normal part of life during the sanctification process. The evidence of these ladies strength and wisdom seems to show on their countenance, revealing time spent walking through and overcoming struggles.

Within the past year I've lost my mother and two of her sisters. Each of them deposited spiritual insight throughout my years. There is a void in my heart, although I embrace a unique opportunity.

Dawn and Joanna

My heart and spirit enjoy the depth I long for with my daughters. So many years I sought women just like they have become. Joanna and Dawn are intentional in their effort to hear God's will for their lives. Marriage, parenting and career responsibilities can exhaust women of God. My girls press into the spiritual realm, praying and worshipping the Lord. Their calls to Him help and strengthen their resolve to serve well. Here I find myself in a remarkable position, receiving Godly wisdom and insight from my adult daughters. The very best friends I've ever longed for are by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...