Sunday, May 22, 2011

The More I Find Him


"The More I Seek You, the more I find You. The more I find You, the more I love You..." This song performed by Kari Jobe and composed by Zach Neese is my testimony. The inspiration of the Word of God amazes me daily. How is it, Almighty Father, that you speak to me, teach me, and chastise me each time I open Your scripture! Truly, the more I seek You, the more I find You.

Many verses cry out for mankind to yield to God's will and plan. Other passages guide us toward restoration with Him and the people around us. Prophetic passages are our preparation for the days that lie ahead. Wisdom is within the words, ready and waiting for the reader to comprehend. How is it that so many do not study? Why not avail ourselves of powerful, profound history? The Shepherd will lead if we seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...