The plea of
my heart to our powerful and mighty Creator this morning as I visited Him, “Lord,
please let the power of Your word come to life for everyone that sets their
eyes on the pages. You speak to me each
time I read Your Spirit-inspired words. Yet some seem to not be affected,
convicted or buffeted to draw nigh unto You.
And worse, some are confusing the message, converting it into heresies. O
God, we need Your Spirit to revive each of us and our nation. How we have let
our land slide into such moral decline!
I grieve for
searching women and men who were not brought up in God-fearing homes, having no
foundation to draw them as they struggle with raising young families. Let Your
voice be heard in their hearts. Father, strengthen those who are standing firm on Your behalf. Awaken the remnant if we have become complacent. Call many to repentance and salvation. You alone are faithful and true, I rest in You, O my God.”
No comments:
Post a Comment